The information below will help you with important details on our support process.
How to log a call
Support calls can be logged with Silicon Sky via the following methods:
- Email to email@example.com 24/7
- Telephonically on +27 87 285 4370 during business hours
- Telephonically on +27 87 285 4371 for afterhours support (6pm to 7am SA Time)
When logging a support ticket please provide as much detailed information as possible to assist the technical team in diagnosing the issue. The following details are required:
- Site where the issue is being experienced
- Services or applications that are affected
- Priority required on the call
- Any technical information that will assist in diagnosis and problem resolution
When logging a support ticket, the priority of the request is default at a P3. The below table outlines the different levels of priority.
Production Systems down or total failure on business systems
Severe impact to business operation or Production Systems
Minor system degradation or non-production services affected
Intermittent issue or request to monitor / Investigate a potential issue
A technical resource will respond to the ticket within 30 minutes of the ticket being logged
NOTE: High priority tickets will receive priority and will be responded to by the first available resource.
The escalation contact list below shows the different levels of escalation should you need to raise the priority of a call.
Level of Escalation
Silicon Sky Support Desk
firstname.lastname@example.org +27 87 285 4370 (Business Hours)
+27 87 285 4371 (After Hours)
Ralph Coles +27 73 147 8751
Rob Roy +27 83 649 1169
Brenton Halsted +27 82 813 0525
For new services or upgrades, please contact us on email@example.com